Sunday 20 April 2014

 How is everyone's holidays? With lovely friends we got up to a little knit graffiti

We all went to Dartington gardens and walked along the river to Totnes.
                                                                                
 

 


 Had a lovely homey day today as it was raining all day
Tomorrow is a workshop day, we will be book binding I feel very blessed as when I run a workshop or get another artist in my home. Everyone who comes is always lovely especially important when in your home, crafters are like gardeners, always a joy to be with and I'm sure tomorrow will be no exception. Sidmouth poppy is waving her baking wand and bringing cakes. I look forward to showing you the photos of Bodkin workshops at home. see you tomorrow Claire from Sidmouth poppy, Tracey from the Yew group, Angie from Sidmouth choir and Tiff from Dottie Angel, Nina our book binding expert and me Hesta from Bodkin.  Here's to learning something new with friends.