Wednesday 7 May 2014

We climbed a windmill

 Wymondham  Windmill .A trip to Rutland to see family and visit favourite places. we always start with climbing the windmill. It has Amazing history.
 
'Emily found a Thing' My favourite crafty place to visit. just look at theses clever flat caps made into bags. wishing I had thought of that.
 
 
 

 We went around lots of churches in the surrounding villages in Rutland in Leicestershire almost all the churches were open. Met lovely people telling us the history of there churches .
 Time for picnic  using our new sandwich wraps brought at 'Emily found a thing'. When back on the train home I wish I had brought more so I made my self the red plastic spotty one with mushroom fabric, just for me and my toasted sandwich days.
 Spring sunshine and flowers

 

 Plastic sandwich wraps , ready for the first picnic of the year . use as a mat or to sit on theses are handy dandy.