Wednesday 12 March 2014

Bodkin is Born

A new name for the workshops and a  new me, after a horrid year of being ill. In the last months I have turned a corner and if I hadn't have lost my job I may not of taken on a shop share and running more workshops. So to mark a new adventure and the success of the workshop places going so quickly. Bodkin is born. Who should call in the craft shop yesterday but too craft fairy's  in the name of Pipa and Naterly who waved there magic wands over the shop yesterday and with the everlasting support of Claire at Sidmouth poppy blog. I think a new business is born. As always if you can not make it to workshop you can still buy my work on folksy, etsy and if East Devon is not to far Sidmouths Mill Street craft shop Maisie Daisy Open Wed-Sat. Making is always better with company so thank you everyone . Pop in when you are in town.